Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

Fun, simple game

Like I said, it's fun and simple. Even though it's repetitive, I found myself trying to get all the upgrades. For some slight complaints, my biggest one is that it's hard to determine where you are in correlation to the ground. Maybe if you had some indicator or if you zoomed out or had a key to zoom in/out. The closest indicator to how close you are to the ground was the clouds, which at times is hard to determine. Another slight complaint is that when you land, you can't exactly level it out when it's about to flip there, at least for me. Last complaint, is that the scenery is kinda blind, but I could deal with it. In the end, it was a fun game that nearly anyone could play.

Deadpile Rampage Deadpile Rampage

An average game...

I'm not gonna compare this game to body ladder, except for the fact that this, like that, gets boring and repetitious quickly. The enemies just keep coming at you and you kill them till you get to a height. Also, it would be nice to be able to aim your gun like your opponent, as they have no problem aiming and shooting at you if you are above, below, or weird angle from them. The art, is alright, maybe above average on some stuff. For the music, it fits, but the rift gets annoying quickly as well. It's a fun game, for that short amount of time till it gets quite repetitious and the same thing.

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

Good artistic game

I thought it was a good artistic game. Only complaint that I'm not sure if many people have commented about is it is a little short and I was hoping that there might be a little bit more to do than there was. The ending quote gives the impression that perhaps the journey would have been more of a struggle, puzzle, or whatever to get/find your love, but maybe I'm just looking into it too much. However, those complaints are quite minimal and don't take away from it. Good game again and look forward to future games.

SDLS's many vocal abities SDLS's many vocal abities

So many voices... yet nearly all sound alike

Reminds me when I did one of my first demos and what someone told me, "Nearly all of your voices sound alike." That's not to say all of the voices were alike or sounded like your normal voice, but the vast majority did sound very similar to your normal voice. So my advice is to try to improve your range and trying to make several of your voices sound different from your normal voice. That way, you can get multicast in a project... maybe.

SDLS responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, I know I'm probably not as good as some of the amazing talent I have seen out there, but it's a work in progress of course. The reason why I say thanks is because your the only one who has reviewed for me out of the others. I definateley found it helpful, so thanks! :)